The .NET Framework developed by Microsoft is a programming platform which supports development of software applications for Windows, Windows Server, Windows Mobiles Phone, Microsoft Azure, and XML Web services. It has three major components like Common Language Runtime, Framework Class Library, and ASP.NET.
It is easy to build software and web applications using the .NET Framework. It supports multiple programming languages like Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, Visual j#.Net, JScript.Net. The applications developed using the .NET Framework can work on multiple devices and Operating Systems. The best advantage of using this framework is, the ability to reuse the code of different programming languages, wherever it is applicable.
.NET Framework Benefits:
- It supports multiple languages.
- Secure Development
- The quantity of codes can be reduced significantly
- Drag and Drop options are possible.
- Due to WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) feature, it is easy to design UI in .NET platform.
.NET Framework Drawbacks:
- It requires more system resources
- It may not be pre-installed in the older versions of Windows.
- Managed code can be little slower than the native code
- It is more expensive.
- The time consumption may be more
Types of Applications which can be developed with .NET:
- Desktop applications like Accounting/Inventory/supply chain management
- XML Web services
- Embedded systems applications like PDA/mobile apps
- Console based applications
- Service-oriented applications
- Workflow-enabled applications
The Scope of .NET FrameworkThe .NET Framework is a great choice for the growing market trends all over the world. Now a days, more companies and developers are coming to join the .NET community. There is a huge demand for .NET developers today, and of course, it will increase in the future days. The scope of the .NET is never going to end…
.NET Training in Kochi, KeralaSoften Technologies offers .NET training with certification in Cochin, Kerala. PHP, Android, Java, Software Testing and Embedded System courses are also provided at our software training academy in Kadavanthra, Cochin.
Please visit our Software Training page for the detailed information, syllabus and outline.
CALL: 8129199511, 0484 4037036 for your queries.